Welcome to CIA in 1 Day! Below you’ll find the agenda, pre-work assignments and resources for this online virtual learning experience.
Agenda for CIA in 1 Day
January 11, 2016
10:00am to 4:00pm MST (Convert to your time zone here.)
We’ll be meeting in my Zoom room. Here’s the login information for the day:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/4765670125
Meeting ID: 476 567 0125
International numbers available:
It’s a virtual video and audio chat room where we can all see each other and talk to one another.
- 10am — Welcome and brief introductions
- 10:30–12:30 — The CIA system including:
- Defining and filling your content buckets
- Spying on your readers (nicely!)
- My Secret Content Formula
- Blogging to Sell
- 12:30–2:30 — LUNCH BREAK and work time
- Time to fill out your editorial calendar
- I will be available via chat the entire time to answer any questions
- 2:30–4:30 — Hot Seats
Resources & Materials
Know Your Why Worksheet
Voice Identification Process Workbook
CIA in 1 Day Worksheets
CIA Course Access
You can find all of the CIA Program Modules by clicking here. These are the originals and you are welcome to go back and listen to the audios, watch the videos, and work through them at your own pace or in the future if you choose.
Track Your CIA in 1 Day Progress!
Below you’ll find the objectives for the modules included in CIA in 1 Day. Check them off so you can keep track of where you are:
|1||Know Your Why Prework — Complete|
|2||Content Buckets — Complete|
|3||Spying On Your Readers — Complete|
|4||Message and Sales Cycles — Complete|
|5||Editorial Calendar — Complete|